Monday, July 15, 2019

I write.


I write.  Sometimes, I do it well.  Other times, I struggle, as do most writers. I have goals.  I have work I'd like to publish, some of it not yet created or completed. I needed a space to share my journey, so here we are.

I am a poet, a blogger (I have five now, including this one,) a comedian. I've been a stringer, a section editor, an editorial liaison, a citizen journalist. I've written all kinds of things.  The only area where I struggle is in fiction, so I will be working on that.  I have a desire to write a memoir, and I'd like to write horror.

This blog is meant to be a space where I can share anything and everything related to my writing journey, from exercises, to snippets of  original work, to relevant articles.  I hope that you will join me on this journey, and I hope that you enjoy it. I can also be found on Medium, though I am slow to post there.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still Here!

A farm near our home. The above photo was taken last Friday, when my fiance and I went to do some volunteering. The site is beau...