Monday, August 12, 2019

Inspiring Words: James Baldwin, Stephen King




I am not familiar with James Baldwin's work, other than to know that he was prolific and that he was a genus.  As I am making my way back into the struggle and toil that is the writer's experience, these words were just what I needed today.

I have been a Stephen King fan since I was a child.  At first, it was all about his horror stories and novels.  (I'm a big horror fan, and let's face it: No one can write a short story like The King!) As I have grown up and grown older, I have read other work of his that is not horror, and I have come to really appreciate him, just as a fellow writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still Here!

A farm near our home. The above photo was taken last Friday, when my fiance and I went to do some volunteering. The site is beau...