Saturday, July 20, 2019

Project: Memoir

Photo by LSD for Society on Unsplash

I've been going through my typing folder. Tonight, I came across several college essays. Different episodes from my life.  Opinions. I have created a folder just for this project. Tonight, I started collecting my stories into one document.  Notes for my memoir.  They're not really even chronological right now.

I have wanted to write a memoir for a  while, but I'd convinced myself that my story isn't that good.  I'm not done writing it yet, so there's no way to know how it will be.  I don't need a central theme to compile notes, and maybe the materials I'm using will spark something.

More as this project progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Still Here!

A farm near our home. The above photo was taken last Friday, when my fiance and I went to do some volunteering. The site is beau...